The working form of the breaker is to perform reciprocating and rapid impact movement in the hydraulic system, and the oil return speed of this type of large-scale equipment is fast and the pulse is relatively large, which will also accelerate the aging of the hydraulic pump, so it is necessary to correct the breaker. Hammer and hydraulic pump and other series of components for maintenance, let's take a look at our commonly used methods:
1. Use a high-quality breaker with an accumulator. A poor-quality breaker is prone to problems due to design, manufacturing, and inspection. The failure rate is high during use, and it is more likely to cause damage to the excavator.
2. Before using the breaker, the hydraulic system should be preheated. When the breaker is parked, the hydraulic oil in the upper part will flow to the lower part. After the oil film is formed, use a medium throttle to operate, which can protect the hydraulic system of the excavator.
3. Empty striking will not only cause the oil temperature to rise, but also produce abnormal vibrations that will cause impurities to enter the rigid body of the breaker, so empty striking is strictly prohibited.
4. Be sure to add lubricating grease when the steel drill is straightened, and add it every 2 hours. If the lubricating grease is added when the steel braze is in the air, the grease will enter the striking chamber, and abnormal high pressure oil will be generated in the striking chamber during striking, and the oil will enter the hydraulic system and damage the hydraulic pump.
5. When storing the breaker for a long time, you should remove the steel drill first, let off the nitrogen in the upper cylinder and push the piston to the end, so as to prevent the exposed part of the piston from rusting or roughening and damaging the large pump of the main engine.
6. Since hydraulic oil pollution is one of the main causes of hydraulic pump failure, the pollution status of hydraulic oil should be confirmed in time. The lack of hydraulic oil will cause cavitation, which will cause hydraulic pump failure, damage to the piston cylinder of the breaker, etc. Check the oil level before using it every day.