Anti-Resistance Hydraulic Rock Hammer Excavator Crushing Hammer
(1) Main technical parameters on Excavator Crushing Hammer
|Breaker shell (KGS)||450||400|
|Total weight (KG)||736||493|
|Driving oil pressure (KG/CM2)||150-170||130-160|
|Driving oil flow (L/MIN)||80-110||60-100|
|Soft hose diameter (INCH)||3/4||3/4|
|Breaker chisel diameter (MM)||100||85|
|Breaker chisel weight (KG)||50||48|
|Applicable carrier weight (T)||11-16||7-14|
(2) Main advantages of excavator crushing hammer
1. Thicker steel for breaker shell---high strength Q345B steel;
2. Anti-wearing/ anti-resistance steels for hammer chisels---40CR/42CRMO;
3. Advanced processing equipment and skilled workers;
4. Leading heat treatment technology;
5. Large production ability;
6. Fast delivery;
7. Longer after-sale service
(3) One complete hydraulic rock breaker include:
1. Hydraulic breaker shell * 1 set
2. Breaker chisels * 2 pieces
3. Nitrogen bottle & meter * 1 set
4. Soft hose * 2 pieces
5. Tool set * 1 set
|Side type hydraulic breaker||Top type hydraulic breaker||Silenced type hydraulic breaker|
1. Q: Are you one factory?
A: Yes, we are one direct factory for producing hydraulic breaker hammers with 10 years experience;
2. Q: How do you control the quality?
A: As purchasing raw materials, we will check effective components of steel; in production, physical testing
and UT testing also used; after production, testing work of the complete machine;
3. Q: What is your quality warranty policy?
A: For complete machine, usually 6 months to 12 months quality warranty period;
For breaker chisels, they will be in quality warranty range when the breaker head damage <20cm;
For any damaged caused by improper operation will not be included in quality warranty policy
4. Q: What is the delivery period of one complete hydraulic demolition breaker?
A: For hydraulic demolition breaker with standard size, 3-7 days delivery period to China ports;
For breaker with customized size: 7-15 days delivery period to China ports
5. Q: What is your payment method?
A: T/T and L/C available
For T/T: 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipping;
For L/C: 30% deposit, 70% balance by L/C