Hydraulic Concrete Crusher Skid Steer Pulverizer Attachment For Excavator
(1) What is one hydraulic concrete crusher?
Hydraulic concrete crusher is an construction tool for separating reinforced concrete.
It is also called hydraulic crushing pliers.
It consists of a pulverizer body, a hydraulic cylinder, a movable jaw and a fixed jaw. The movable jaw and
the fixed jaw of the crushing pliers are combined together to achieve the effect of crushing objects.
The power of one hydraulic pulverizer is from the hydraulic excavator or skid steer
(2) Technical Parameters on Hydraulic Concrete Crusher
|Mouth opening size (mm)||650|
|Total length (mm)||1870|
|Total width (mm)||430|
|Main plate thickness (mm)||20|
|Applicable excavator (t)||12-17|
1. We could customize the size of hydraulic pulverizer to suit different needs from different customers
2. When you send one inquiry, please send me one excavator model for reference
(3) What are main features on Hydraulic Concrete Crusher from Hanyun?
Hydraulic Concrete Crusher from Hanyun could suit different excavator models with different brands, main features are as below:
1. Large and wide opening mouth for easy biting the crushed objects;
2. Big and powerful bite force;
3. Solid and anti-wearing jaw teeth;
4. Fast crushing of hard concrete blocks;
5. Static crushing, no vibration, to ensure the safety of the structure;
6. Environment-friendly, no dust, no noise, small broken pieces are easy to clean and transport.