(1) About heavy duty excavator plate compactor
Heavy duty excavator plate compactor works with heavy duty excavator 25-40t, it could consolidate the soil or ground
by large vibration frequency and large pressure.
Here Model HYC1000 excavator plate compactor details shared:
Overall size: 1350*1100*900mm
Bottom plate size: 1350*900mm
Bottom plate thickness: 20mm
Vibrating frequency: 2200 rpm/min
Compacting pressure: 150-200 bar
Applicable excavator weight: 25-40t
(2) What excavator models the hydraulic plate rammer compactor could work with?
(3) Where is excavator plate compactor used?
Excavator plate compactor is used in construction sites like:
Soil and ground compacting,
Slope compacting projects
Infrastructure engineering projects;
Road and bridge compacting project;
Other limit space that the road roller can not enter into
(4) What other excavator attachments Hanyun produce?
1. Excavator plate compactor;
2. Excavator hydraulic breakers/hammers;
3. Excavator hydraulic bucket;
4. Excavator quick hitches;
5. Excavator hydraulic pulverizer;
6. Excavator hydraulic grapplers.
1. Q: Whether the price is negotiable?
A: The price on the excavator plate compactor and hydraulic breaker hammer is negotiable. Please send me
technical details, quantity and destination port for a quick and reliable quotation.
2. Q: Where is your company?
A:Our company is in Zhengzhou city, China. The Airport name is Xinzheng International Airport and the railway
station name is Zhengzhou East Station.
3. Q: Are you a direct factory?
A: Yes, we are one leading professional factory for manufacturing hydraulic excavator plate compactor and
hydraulic breaker hammers. Our productivity ranks top 3 in China
4. Q: What do you need for a quick and reliable quotation?
A: For a quick and reliable quotation, please send me below details:
Excavator model and weight?
Connecting pin shaft diameter?
Center distance between two shafts.
Other special details
5. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: The MOQ for the excavator rammer compacting machine is 1 set.
6. Q: What is your payment methods?
A: Usually T/T and L/C available for us.
After placing the order, 30%TT shall be paid as deposit, 70%TT shall be done after we finish manufacturing
of the products