Light-Duty Hydraulic Breaker Hammer Chisel Excavator Demolition Attachment Tool
(1) About breaker hammer chisel head types
Hydraulic breaker hammer chisel has different head types for different purposes:
1. Flat head for secondary crushing of medium-hard rocks or small broken rocks
2. Pointed head for hard objects crushing;
3. In-line head for suitable for excavation and trenching of various soft and neutral layered rocks;
4. Conical head drill rod suitable for demolition operations, hard ground, secondary crushing, concrete demolition.
(2) Main Technical Parameters on hydraulic breaker hammer chisel
|Excavator Model||Hammer chisel Diameter(mm)||
|Applicable excavator (T)|
(4) What are steps to fabricate one hydraulic breaker hammer chisel?
To fabricate one good quality excavator breaker attachment drill rod, below steps are needed:
1. Good quality raw materials---round steel purchasing;
2. Saw and cut the round steel to different length according to different demands;
3. Process the cutted round steel, to make the outline as a drill rod;
4. Process the flat pin groove with milling machine;
5. Polish the drill rod;
6. Heat treatment on the breaker chisels drill rods;
7. Do shotblasting treatment on the appearance, making it smooth;
8. Nitrate tempering treatment；
9. Painting on the drill rod
(4) Advantages of Hanyun
1. Q: Are you a direct factory?
A: Yes, we are one big factory in China. And comprehensive strength of our company ranks top 3 in China market.
2. Q: Do you provide on-site installation service?
A: Yes, on-site installation service is available. And currently we are looking for wholesale distributors worldwide.
In the coming future, our local distributors could serve you very soon in 24 hours
3. Q: Could I be your agent?
A: Yes, it is possible for you to be our agent overseas. For more details, please contact Lisa by whatsapp: 0086-17788159708
4. Q: How do you ship the hydraulic hammers?
A: Usually we will cover hydraulic hammers with plastic film firstly, then load them into the container.
5. Q: When you will deliver the products after we place one order?
A: Usually 3-10 working days for the standard size. For customized hydraulic hammers, about 15 days
6. Q: What is your payment method?
A: L/C, T/T available for the payment. Usually 30% TT as deposit, 70% blanced by TT before shipping
7. Q: What is your quality warranty period?
A: For the complete hydraulic breakers, 6 months-12 months quality warranty period. But quick-wearing