Hydraulic Breaker Drill Rod Shovel Type In-Line Head Customized Size And Color
(1) What are excellent hydraulic breaker drill rods?
Excellent hydraulic breaker drill rod must have features as below:
1. High wear resistance and high toughness;
2. High fatigue strength and sufficient rigidity and elasticity;
3. Low notch sensitivity and low fatigue crack growth rate;
4. It must have a certain high temperature hardness and resistance to high temperature softening;
5. It must have high corrosion resistance and corrosion fatigue resistance.
(2) What are working purpose of different hydraulic breaker drill rod?
1. Pointed drill rod: It has strong penetrating power. It is characterized by concentrating the force at one point for
breaking, and breaking the surface at a point, which has a strong crushing force. Even hard objects can be
broken easily, such as rocks, concrete with high hardness.
2. In-line drill rod: The working principle is to gather energy at one point for breaking. However, due to its flat design,
it is more practical and more suitable for handling some hard broken objects. such as hard rock, layered concrete, etc.;
3. Flat-head drill rod: Generally used for secondary crushing. The secondary crushing is to crush the crushed objects
that have been crushed or the objects of medium hardness;
4. Round-head slotted drill rod: suitable for mining, especially for ore with relatively high viscosity.
(3) Main Technical Parameters on hydraulic breaker drill rod
|Applicable excavator (T)|
1. Q: Are you a direct factory?
A: Yes, we are one big factory in China. And comprehensive strength of our company ranks top 3 in China market.
2. Q: How do you ship the hydraulic breaker drill rods?
A: Usually we will cover hydraulic breaker chisels/drill rods with plastic film firstly, then pack them with plywood
pallets before loading them into the container
3. Q: When you will deliver the products after we place one order?
A: Usually 3-10 working days for the standard size. For customized hydraulic hammers, about 15 days
4. Q: What is your payment method?
A: L/C, T/T available for the payment. Usually 30% TT as deposit, 70% blanced by TT before shipping