Rammer Hydraulic Hammers And Rock Breakers With Installation Service Onsite
(1) About rammer hydraulic hammers and rock breakers
Rammer hydraulic hammers also named hydraulic rock breakers, it works like a rammer hammer to strike rocks.
With hydraulic power source from excavators or loaders, one rammer hydraulic hammer could do the toughest job.
(2) What are rammer hydraulic hammers and rock breakers are used for?
Rammer hydraulic hammers and rock breakers are used for demolition work, recycling work, cleaning jobs, rock breaking,
excavation work, earthwork, road and bridge construction work, trenching and any works needing breaking sth.
(3) Main Technical Parameters on hydraulic demolition hammers
|Total weight (KG)||1374|
|Driving oil pressure (KG)||150-170|
|Driving oil volume (L/MIN)||90-120|
|Rubber hose diameter (INCH)||0.75|
|Drill rod diameter(MM)||120|
|Drill rod weight(KG)||120|
|Applicable vehicle weight (T)||12-18|
1. Q: How do you ship the concrete structures demolition hammers?
A: Usually we will cover demolition hammers with plastic film firstly, then load them into the container.
2. Q: When you will deliver the products after we place one order?
A: Usually 3-10 working days for the standard size. For customized hydraulic hammers, about 15 days
3. Q: What is your payment method?
A: L/C, T/T available for the payment. Usually 30% TT as deposit, 70% blanced by TT before shipping
4. Q: What is your quality warranty period?
A: For the complete hydraulic breakers, 6 months-12 months quality warranty period. But quick-wearing
spare parts are not included.
5. Q: Are you a direct factory?
A: Yes, we are one big factory in China. And comprehensive strength of our company ranks top 3 in China market.
6. Q: Do you provide on-site installation service?
A: Yes, on-site installation service is available. And currently we are looking for wholesale distributors worldwide.
In the coming future, our local distributors could serve you very soon in 24 hours
7. Q: Could I be your agent?
A: Yes, it is possible for you to be our agent overseas. For more details, please contact Lisa by