High Corrosion Resistance Drill Rods Of Hydraulic Hammers Crushing Stone And Rock
(1) About drill rods of hydraulic hammers
Hydraulic hammers are used to break rocks, concrete structures and other hard objects, so its main part dril rods
have to be hard and strong enough for a long service time
(2) What are machining process for drill rods of hydraulic hammers?
The machining process of the drill rod:
1. Round steel cut off
2. Carry out heat treatment ductile annealing,
3. Afterwards, CNC lathes and CNC milling machines are preferred for metal processing.
4. For the heat treatment step, the salt bath furnace is preferred. However, due to strict domestic control of the
salt bath furnace, most enterprises mainly use pit carburizing furnaces, and the quenching liquid is preferably imported.
5. The final process is shot blasting, painting and packaging.
(3) What are heat treatment process for drill rods of hydraulic hammers?
The heat treatment process of the drill rod is preferably overall quenching and segmented tempering. The HRC hardness
of the impact part of the drill rod is 56~58, and the HRC of the piston impact part is 45~48.
(4) Main technical parameters on hydraulic breaker chisels?