Heavy Duty And Large Striking Force Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
(1) About Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
Hydraulic breaker hammers uaually worked with excavators, backhoes and skid steers, are popularly used in building
demolition projects, road breaking projects, rock or stone breaking projects, mining projects and concrete
breaking projects, etc.
As you choose one suitable excavator rock concrete breaker, please send models, brands and pictures of excavators,
also the working environment
(2) How to store hydraulic breaker hammers correctly?
1. The breaker chisels should be removed and the nitrogen gas inside chamber should be removed;
2. The end of the piston should be coated with butter, and the breaker chisles and bushing should be coated with antiseptic;
3. When lubrication is not possible, the breaker chisels must be contracted to facilitate the piston to enter back the cylinder;
4. For the joint of the excavator and the main part, the joint cap should be sealed to prevent dust;
5. The breaker should be placed vertically. If it is not possible, the breaker should be placed horizontally on the square wooden bars on flat ground;
6. If the breaker hammer is placed on the square wooden bar for more than 6 months, please check the corrosion status of all seals and bolts in the cylinder before operation.
(3) Main Technical Parameters on hydraulic breaker hammers
|Total weight (KG)||4950|
|Size (L*W*H) (MM)||2240*750*1620|
|Driving oil pressure (KG)||280-300|
|Driving oil volume (MIN)||220-270|
|Rubber hose diameter (INCH)||1.2|
|Drill rod diameter(MM)||180|
|Drill rod weight(KG)||300|
|Applicable vehicle weight (T)||42-48|
(4) Advantages of Hanyun
(5) How to get one offer?
To get one offer, just contact Lisa via:
1. Whatsapp: 0086-15290802640
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org