DavidNice hammer from Hanyun, their service great, I love their price more
MarkHydraulic breakers from HY suit my CAT well, it beats the ground powerfully, the sound beautiful.
|Hydraulic Breaker Pistons
|High Strength Steel
|Striking Breaker Chisels
|Hydraulic Hammer Chisel
|Suitable For Different Breaker Chisels
|Different Excavator Models
Anti Rust hydraulic breaker spare parts,
HRC58-62 hydraulic breaker spare parts,
100mm chisel hydraulic hammer piston
Anti-Rust Wear-Resistance Hydraulic Breaker Pistons Hydraulic Hammer Pistons
(1) What are main materials of hydraulic breaker pistons?
Hydraulic breaker pistons mainly use high strength anti-wearing steels like GCr15,40CrNiMo with hardness
(2) What are main features of hydraulic breaker pistons?
- High strength materials;
- Anti-resistance, anti-striking;
- Anti-rust technology;
- Long service life;
- Large quantity in stock;
- Complete models for selection
(3) Main technical parameters on excavator breaker attachment hydraulic breaker pistons
|Matched breaker chisel (mm)
(4) Related excavator breaker attachments
|Hydraulic breaker flat pins
|hydraulic breaker cylinders
|hydraulic breaker chisels
(5) Why hydraulic breaker pistons break?
1. Usually hydraulic breaker pistons bear large striking power which may cause breaker pistons breaking
because of fatigue after long-time using;
2. Lack of normal maintenance. Usually butter shall be filled every 2 hours to maintain lubricating and normal
working of pistons. If the piston is deformed, the cylinder liner and oil seal will also be worn. Then it may leak oil
and the impact will be weak. Excessive wear of the cylinder liner will directly cause the hammer to be scrapped.
3. Wrong operation. As hydraulic breaker fails to crush hard objects in 60 seconds, just strike it in another angle.
Striking once in a long time has to be avoided, or it will cause high temperature to speeden aging of the spare parts.